An ever-changing selection of the rare and unusual!
Peruse a fantastic weekly display of local antique, collectable, vintage and retro items put on display every single week here at The Auction Barn! See where Canberra’s best antiques come together: our team carefully selects a range of 400+ old and new items each week, including fine furniture, paintings, jewellery, porcelain and ceramics, glassware and crystal, vintage clothing and curios. With our revolving stock, you won’t see the range and variety of what we sell anywhere else! Find your next perfect vintage retro coffee table, antique ring, or rare painting here at The Auction Barn!
Our Antiques & Collectables Auctions start at $20, and end every Sunday. See our Upcoming Auctions page for our current auctions!
The Auction Barn showrooms are open for viewing 7 days a week; from 9 to 5 Monday to Friday, and 9 to 12 on weekends, with no appointments required.
Buyers & Sellers
• We offer postage Australia wide and delivery within the ACT for multiple, heavy, and large loads; for more, see our Delivery and Postage.
• We require our successful bidders to pay for, and collect their items within 48 hours of payment of their invoice. Please [contact us to discuss, LINK] your options, should you need to arrange an alternative collection period.
• For more information on buying at The Auction Barn, please see our BUYER’S GUIDE.
• Please package collections of items for drop off in boxes, tubs, or heavy duty bags for ease of storage and to prevent injury from heavy lifting. For oversized items, please [contact us] before arrival.
• Please wash and dry fabric items such as clothing, rugs, ect. before consignment, for hygiene reasons (excepting cases where the item is too fragile or delicate).
• You don’t need to sort your items into lots for sale - we do all that for you! If you have any questions about your items after they have been processed, please respond to your consignment email or Contact Us
• For more information on selling at The Auction Barn, please see our Seller’s Guide.